From 1st – 12th December, TRNSMT Festival will bring fans some much-needed Christmas cheer with a ‘12 days of TRNSMT’ giveaway, allowing fans the chance to win everything from artist meet and greets and backstage tours at TRNSMT 2021 to hotel stays and meals at some of Glasgow’s best restaurants. Fans can enter the daily competition at WWW.TRNSMTFEST.COM/XMAS to win an array of money-can’t-buy prizes.
The city-centre music festival will provide fans with the perfect Christmas gift, with 12 prizes to be given away for the first 12 days of December and a new prize revealed each day. The money-can’t-buy 2021 festival experiences up for grabs include a backstage tour of TRNSMT or the chance to watch an artist from the best seat in the house – side of stage. Fans will also be in with the chance of winning an exclusive artist meet and greet at the 2021 festival plus a pair of weekend tickets, or the ultimate TRNSMT Festival experience including VIP weekend tickets, a three night stay at Native Glasgow, food and drinks vouchers to use at the festival PLUS a merch bundle. Providing fans with some much-needed festive cheer, TRNSMT’s 12 Days of Christmas also includes prizes for some of Glasgow’s best restaurants including; a three course rock’n’roll brunch plus weekend tickets for six at Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow, a feast for two at El Perro Negro plus Saturday tickets or Brunch Bingo for two plus Sunday tickets at Glasgow’s The Gate. For the perfect festival experience, TRNSMT are also offering fans the opportunity to win a three night stay at Yotel Glasgow plus a pair of VIP weekend tickets for 2021.
TRNSMT returns in 2021 for the fourth edition of the festival from 9th – 11th July bringing the biggest stars and breakthrough talent back to Glasgow Green once again. Headliners Courteeners, Liam Gallagher and Lewis Capaldi lead the charge, with some of the UK’s brightest stars joining the line-up including Beabadoobee, Georgia, Little Simz and Sam Fender, bringing fans and artists together for three days of incredible music at Scotland’s biggest music festival.
Acts making their TRNSMT debut in 2021 include Ian Brown, Foals, Snow Patrol and Rita Ora as well as some of the best homegrown talent Scotland has to offer with Declan Welsh & the Decadent West, Joesef, Luke La Volpe and The Ninth Wave all set to take to the Glasgow Green stage for what is sure to be defining moments in their careers.
For ‘12 Days of TRNSMT’, the festival’s socials will reveal a new prize each day with a question that entrants must answer correctly to be in with a chance of winning the prize. The competition opens at midday and closes at midnight each night, with the winner for the previous day revealed the following morning. Entries will not be carried over from previous days, so fans must enter each day for each new prize. For full Ts&Cs visit WWW.TRNSMTFEST.COM/XMAS.
Full list of prizes to be won from 1st – 12th December include
- Win a 3-night stay at Yotel Glasgow and a pair of VIP weekend ticket to TRNSMT 2021 for you and a friend
- Win a pair of VIP Friday tickets for TRNSMT 2021 for you and a friend
- Win a Rock’n’roll brunch at Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow and weekend tickets to TRNSMT 2021 for you and five friends
- Win a pair of VIP Saturday tickets for TRNSMT 2021 for you and a friend
- Win a backstage tour and a pair of weekend tickets to TRNSMT 2021 for you and a friend
- Win a pair of VIP Sunday tickets for TRNSMT 2021 for you and a friend
- Win a side of stage experience and a pair of weekend tickets to TRNSMT 2021 for you and a friend
- Win an artist meet & greet and a pair of weekend tickets to TRNSMT 2021 for you and a friend
- Win a TRNSMT Merch Bundle and a pair of Friday tickets to TRNSMT 2021
- Win The Gate – Brunch Bingo for two at The Gate, Glasgow and two Sunday tickets for TRNSMT 2021
- Win a feast for two at El Perro Negro, Glasgow and two Saturday tickets for TRNSMT 2021
- Win a TRNSMT Weekend Experience for two, including a pair of TRNSMT 2021 VIP weekend tickets, 3-night stay at Native Glasgow, food and drinks vouchers to use at the festival and a merch bundle
The full list of acts announced for TRNSMT 2021 are:
Friday 9th July features Courteeners, Ian Brown, Sam Fender, Blossoms, Yxng Bane, Inhaler, House Gospel Choir and Sports Team on the Main Stage while Little Simz, Joy Crookes, The Lathums, The Regrettes, Red Rum Club and Shambolics play the King Tut’s Stage. Playing the River Stage are The Ninth Wave, Voodoos, Gallus, Another Sky, The Mysterines, and One Nine.
Taking to the Main Stage on Saturday 10th July is Liam Gallagher, Foals, Keane, AJ Tracey, Twin Atlantic, Beabadoobee, Picture This and Vistas, and on the King Tut’s Stage is Jimmy Eat World, Declan Welsh & The Decadent West, Dylan John Thomas, The Murder Capital, Georgia, Miraa May and Mike McKenzie. On the River Stage; Orla Gartland, Pip Blom, The Hara, Vukovi, Spyres, and St Martiins.
Bringing the festival to a close on Sunday 11th July, the Main Stage line-up includes Lewis Capaldi, Snow Patrol, Rita Ora, Amy Macdonald, Declan McKenna, Jay1 and Sea Girls, while the King Tut’s Stage will feature Loyle Carner, Joesef, Ash, Ryan McMullan, Ms Banks, Kawala, Lyra and Tamzene. Playing the River Stage are Saint PHNX, Chloe Moriondo, Aaron Smith, Charlotte, David Keenan, Luke La Volpe and Sara ‘N’ Junbug.
Tickets for the 2021 festival are available to buy from WWW.TRNSMTFEST.COM.
Fans can purchase via Ticketmaster’s payment plan deposit scheme, securing their 2021 ticket from just £19.50 (+fees) on their first payment, followed by two more instalments. Visit Ticketmaster for more info.