NEW SINGLE: I’VE CHANGED
RELEASE DATE: 4/10/2019
It has just been announced that Asher Knight will be joining Will Young on his Autumn 2019 Tour. Asher has previously joined the likes of The Vamps, Boyzone, All Saints and Steps etc on their tours, so this is a very exciting time for him.
Alongside this, he will be releasing his brand new track ‘I’ve Changed’ this Friday. Asher has received praise from BBC Radio 2, BBC News and CELEB Mix.
“2019 has been an impressive year for Asher Knight so far, and he will no doubt continue to shine following the release of the Step Back EP.” – CelebMix
Asher Knight is a 21-year-old singer songwriter from Bradford, UK, who now lives in London. Asher’s sound combines a pop and soulful tone, with pure emotion that comes from a painful teenage life.
Asher discovered his passion for music and singing aged 15, having suﬀered from low self-esteem and bullying as a child at school. Finding vocal coach CeCe Sammy at 16 propelled him along his new career path — and he has since worked with writing greats including Cuttfather, Mark Owen, Jon Maguire, Olly Murs, James Blunt and more to build an impressive catalogue of songs. He regularly works with production duo Red Triangle, LA-based AC Burrell and other big names.
Asher’s career has seen him perform countless times across the UK, including sold out support slots with Steps and All Saints. In 2018, Asher was the support act for Irish boyband Boyzone, and he most recently graced the stage at arenas across the country supporting The Vamps. Asher has taken his music to hundreds of thousands of people around the UK, setting himself up on a great pedestal for the future.
“In the last couple of years I’ve changed so much as a person, becoming more confident and discovering more about myself. That’s something everyone goes through, but sometimes people don’t like the change. This song reflects on that growth in yourself and the confidence to carry on even when criticised.” – Asher Knight
In May 2019, Asher released his debut EP ‘Step Back’, which has been received to great reviews and over 350,000 streams on Spotify alone. With work already in progress for his follow up EP, Asher’s future is set to be very exciting as he writes, records and prepares for further releases down the line, more upcoming tour supports and starts to launch his career across the rest of the world.
IRSC Code — QM7281967088
- Tuesday 1st October, Princess Theatre, Torquay
- Wednesday 2nd October, Plymouth Pavilions, Plymouth
- Friday 4th October, Symphony Hall, Birmingham
- Saturday 5th October, Ipswich Regent Theatre, Ipswich
- Sunday 6th October, Cliffs Pavilion, Southend-on-Sea
- Tuesday 8th October, St David’s Hall, Cardiff
- Wednesday 9th October, The Brighton Centre, Brighton
- Friday 11th October, Eventim Apollo, London
- Saturday 12th October, Bournemouth Pavilion Theatre, Bournemouth
- Monday 14th October, New Theatre Oxford, Oxford
- Tuesday 15th October, Portsmouth Guildhall, Portsmouth
- Thursday 17th October, Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool
- Friday 18th October, O2 Apollo Manchester, Manchester
- Sunday 20th ,York Barbican, York
- Monday 21st October, Bonus Arena, Hull
- Tuesday 22nd October, Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham
- Thursday 24th October, City Hall, Sheffield
- Friday 25th October, SEC Amadillo, Glasgow
- Saturday 26th October, Usher Hall, Edinburgh
- Tuesday 29th October, Opera House, Blackpool